Saturday, November 13, 2010

Chapter 5 Book Work

2.
I chose the game Fable 2. A game that obviously contains several emergent properties as it is a large open ended world with dynamic NCPs populating the countryside that react to your actions. I found some of it a little too complex and nonlinear at times, I often found annoyed by the occasional sale notices and in order to take advantage of them I would have to back track instead of advancing the plot. For my original game I would enjoy a large nonlinear area. The immersive experience of a large area is an experience not to miss from some games. While always having a series of goals knowing you must complete all the while always getting a chance before and after to partake in immersive emersion with a sand box like city.

No comments:

Post a Comment